There are plenty of steps before one gets into the kayak, but is always a bit of a rush to enter the boat while on the water, even if it is with the calmest of conditions at the swimming pool.
Mike makes it look easy
Help with efforts to make kayaking an important activity in our aquatic experience by offering to read, review and craft plans under development by Coach Mark Rauterkus. Send an email or leave a message on this page.
- Plans include:
- Grants and proposals to sponsors,
- expanded use of other swim pools at Pittsburgh Public Schools that have easier access to parking lots and trailers,
- securing equipment and storage,
- new kayak digital badges at Play.CLOH.org,
- and turning Pittsburgh into the USA’s best venue for all things of canoe water polo.