- Nothing in the summer. See you again in mid September.
- No Saturday Swim School on June 9, 2018, as we get ready for summer pools to open.
Recap of PTC Swim Clinic, Saturday, April 28, 2018
- Pittsburgh Triathlon Club got to jump in the pool for a 3-hour clinic!
Get up and show up!
Lifeguard Courses too:
Lifeguard courses are being held as part of the Saturday Swim School activities. See more insights at http://Guard.CLOH.org. One course is going to meet and use part of the pool on Feb 24 and March 3, 2018. Another course is going to meet at the pool on April 7 and April 14. The Sunday sessions for First Aid, CPR and AED happen in a community room in Sewickley.
Stay in touch with the water throughout the school year with activities at the Saturday Swim School.
Entry into Oliver High School is easy once first-time visitors read these instructions.
- Saturday Swim School happens at Oliver High School. See more with address and entry into the building.
All ages welcome
- Do check the calendar to be certain that we are gathering that Saturday. Occasional swim meets and out of town travel might force a closure. No swimming on spring break and at school holidays.
More fun with friends
Get your classmates, camper pals and others in your neighborhood to come along with you, even on the first day.
Family efforts are more regular
Make the Saturday Swim School fit into everyone’s schedule as kids of different age groups and grades are welcome to participate at the same time. Both boys and girls, of course. Even adult guardians are able to swim and help coach and compete too.
Rowers can get their swim test paperwork completed
Rowers from Steel City Rowing and other local clubs can come to the Saturday Swim School and get tested and their papers signed for gaining admission to rowing opportunities on the rivers. Print out your form. Call ahead to make certain that the session is going to occur on that Saturday. More at: http://play.cloh.org/2018/02/14/swim-test-for-rowers/
Scouts and Groups are welcome
A high school senior from Northgate, Nick, included activities at the Saturday Swim School within his efforts in a quest for his Eagle Scout project in October. Everyone had fun and money was raised for the supplies for the next phase. See the blog post.